Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Prices

*These are discounted prices while I am building my portfolio. Prices are subject to change.

Session Fees (non-refundable) Due the day of the session.

$80 for family, children, maternity photo sessions

$100 for high school seniors, models, or newborn sessions


Session fee includes up to an hour & a half photo shoot (newborns may take longer)
Clothes changes if preferred
On location 
Time and talent of photographer

Weddings or Special Events

$75 - Save the Date fee 
$325 - for ceromony and up to 3 hours of reception time. (due no later than one week prior to event)


Prints are considered to be custom photography and prices are the reflection of my time and talent.

Speciality items are also available. Contact me for further information and prices.

*Full Resolution CDs are not available at this time.

After images are processed I will meet with you again to show you the final images or show you via internet and take your order for prints then. They will be ordered that day and delievered to you as soon as I receive them back from the printers.

No comments:

Post a Comment